Emirco Studios is an international digital marketing studio that specializes in web design, website development, search engine marketing and digital content management. Companies from London, Miami, New York, Toronto and Port of Spain have benefited from our wealth of knowledge, experience and exemplary service in this area.
This workshop introduces learners to web design fundamentals. It exposes you to many of the technologies and scripting languages behind a web page or web site. You also gain valuable experience using multimedia software tools such as Adobe Dreamweaver and Notepad++. By the end of this workshop you will have designed and built a complete website that can be used to showcase the skills acquired. If you attend the session from beginning to end, you will be awarded a certificate of participation at the end of this workshop.
- Web design fundamentals and brief history of the Internet
- Using Adobe Dreamweaver and NotePad++ HTML and XTML Editors
- Using tables and nested tables
- Linking web pages to each other
- Linking web pages to other websites on the Internet
- Adding images and animated images to a web page or website
- Using iframe elements on a web page or website
- Adding a file download to a web page or website
- Adding streaming audio to a web page or website
- Adding YouTube Videos to a web page or website
- Publishing a web page or website to the Internet
- Submission of a website to search engines
This workshop is covered in eight (8) contact hours. By the end of this workshop you should be able to:
- Develop your own strategy to create a fast, accessible and optimised website
- Design, create, and manage the content and structure of websites with confidence
- Manipulate the look and feel of your webpages
Who Should Attend
Small business owners, creative professionals, and anyone looking to build an online presence, or those who work in marketing or communications and are responsible for websites.
Beginner: You do not need any web experience, but familiarity with the Adobe Creative Suite / Cloud is helpful.
Bring your own laptop, charger and writing materials to take notes.
The deadline to register for this workshop is two (2) weeks before the start date after which a late registration contribution of TT $120 is applicable.
Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Trincity, Trinidad & Tobago
- Sunday November 20th, 2016 – Trincity
- Sunday December 11th, 2016 – Port of Spain
- Sunday January 15th, 2017 – Trincity
- Sunday February 12th, 2017 – Port of Spain
- Sunday March 19th, 2017 – Trincity
- Sunday April 16th, 2017 – Port of Spain
- Sunday May 14th, 2017 – Trincity
- Sunday June 18th, 2017 – Port of Spain
- Sunday July 9th, 2017 – Trincity
- Sunday August 20th, 2017 – Port of Spain
- Sunday September 17th, 2017 – Trincity
- Sunday October 15th, 2017 – Port of Spain
- Sunday November 12th, 2017 – Trincity
- Sunday December 10th, 2017 – Port of Spain
Spaces are limited, register early to secure your spot.